ICCAD’21 will be held in hybrid mode (both in presence and online) in November 3-5, 2021 at Grenoble, France . Our conference is a forum for presenting excellent results and new challenges facing the field of the reliability and availability of Control, Automation and Diagnosis. It brings together experts from industry, governments and academia, experienced in engineering, design and research. This conference will provide a remarkable opportunity for the academic and industrial communities to address new challenges, share solutions and discuss future research directions. The technical program will include plenary lectures, regular technical sessions, and special sessions.
The conference covers both classic and most recent trends in Control, Automation and Diagnosis, addressing both theoretical and applicative aspects, with particular emphasis (but not limited) to the following topics:
- Computational Intelligence
- Human-machine Interactions
- Artificial Intelligence Methods for Diagnosis
Authors of selected outstanding papers will be invited to submit extended versions of their papers for consideration of publication in the following journals:
- Computers in Industry (ISI Thomson IF: 2.850, ISSN 0166-3615);
- Asian Journal of Control (ISI Thomson IF: 1.528, ISSN 1934-6093);
- Acta Polytechnica Hungarica (ISI Thomson IF: 1.286, ISSN 1785-8860);
- International Journal of System Dynamics Applications (Indexed Scopus, ISSN 2160-9772);
- International Journal of Service Science, Management, Engineering, and Technology (Indexed Scopus, ISSN 1947-959X).
A proceeding copy will be provided to attendees. Please note that at least one full paying author of each accepted paper must register for the conference before the indicated deadline.
ICCAD’21 is technically sponsored by IEEE Systems, Man and Cybernetics Society, Polytech Grenoble and IEEE Society (#52417).
ICCAD’21 is financially sponsored by Tunisian Association of Technology and Sustainable Development (ATTeDD).
The following are patrons of the conference: ATTeDD, University Grenoble Alpes, LARATSI-ENIM, Asian Control Association (ACA) and CNRS.